Dr. Laura Sangeeta Biagi is a Nada Yoga Teacher in the lineage of Yogamaharishi Dr. Swami Gitananda Giri, a Hermetic Astrologer, and a Health and Life Coach. Her work , both academic and intuitive, is the result of over twenty years of intercultural and interdisciplinary research on the the power of the breath and the voice to reveal and heal people and socieities. Dr. Biagi offers individual and group sessions in Nada Yoga, Astrology, and Storytelling for Personal & Social Change.
“The Girl Inside,” a new short documentary by 1 Girl Revolution, in partnership with BEHOLD, features a poignant look at the stories of incarcerated women within Cook County Jail and a life-changing academic course taught by Dr. Laura Biagi (formerly of DePaul University in Chicago) called, “Storytelling as a Healing Art.”
- Certified Health & Life Coach, Health Coach Institute ( 2020)
- BUILD: Equity & Diversity Instructor Training, Levels I & II, DePaul University , USA (2018)
- Inside-Out Prison Exchange Program Teacher Training, Temple University, USA (2018)
- M.A & Ph.D. in Performance Studies , Tisch School of the Arts, New York University, USA (2004)
- 3.500-hour Residential Yoga Teacher Training, International Institute for Yoga Education and Research, India (2012)
- Sound Healing Certificate, New York Open Center, USA (2009)